Friday, August 14, 2015

2015 Russian Championship Superfinal - Round 6

Vitiugov joined Artemiev and Tomashevsky at the top.




















***

Meanwhile, some exciting new developments are coming soon to e4stat. The current forecasts do not account for whether a player has white or black; I am on the brink of being able to do that. There was just one last step to complete by the time I left the University of Oregon. Unfortunately, after leaving I no longer had access to their statistical software. In a few days, I'll be able to finish the project now that I can work on Truman State University's computers.

I have also been collecting data on how successful (or unsuccessful) my forecasts are. More discussion on that coming soon.

The Sinquefield Cup is a little more than a week away. St. Louis is close enough that I will get to watch some of the games in person. Pictures will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment